Looking for iPad apps for Jewish educators?
Check out this Google spreadsheet - lots of apps for Jewish educators. Nicely done!
4 Comments »
Debbie Harris is the director of educational technology at the Sager Solomon Schechter Day School in Northbrook, IL and teaches religious school at Lakeside Congregation for Reform Judaism. Involved in Jewish education for over thirty years, she received an education degree from Northwestern University with a concentration in instructional media. She is skilled in using and teaching desktop publishing, video editing, presentation and animation software; and consults and presents regularly on integrating technology into Judaic studies. Her students podcast, blog, edit video and create claymations. She co-chaired the technology track for CAJE 33 in Vermont, is a SMART Certified Trainer for SMART Notebook version 10 for both Macintosh and Windows, and a 2011 recipient of the Grinspoon-Steinhardt Award for Excellence in Jewish Education.
When not learning, teaching or writing about technology, Debbie likes to craft. While not particularly highly skilled at anything, she likes to knit, do calligraphy, sew, paint fabric and just generally play with fun toys like scrapbooking supplies, watercolors, and anything with texture. She is incredibly proud of her two daughters; Lori, who teaches English at a community college; and Allie, who is a student at Hebrew Union College in LA.
Look for her at:
Email Debbie here
- Links You’ll Love wp.me/p61Bl-l8 tweeted 1 day ago
- Links You’ll Love wp.me/p61Bl-l6 tweeted 2 weeks ago
- Say I love you by supporting #puppymills... myfoxchicago.com/Clip/11134448/… Shame on you, @fox32news tweeted 2 weeks ago
- Say I love you by supporting puppy mills... myfoxchicago.com/Clip/11134448/… tweeted 2 weeks ago
- Disgusting! @kfirsel suggests puppies as last-minute V-Day gifts ow.ly/J1CrA Nothing says love like supporting puppy mills. tweeted 2 weeks ago