Adding “LiveBinder It” Bookmarklet to an iPad
There are two ways to add “LiveBinder It” to the iPad. One is to add it on to Safari on your Mac and then sync your bookmarks with the iPad. Here is an explanation of how to sync your bookmarks from your Mac to your iPad.
The second option isn’t easy, but it will add the LiveBinder It feature to your iPad. Hopefully Apple will soon come out with a better way to add bookmarklets!
In Safari, click on the square with the arrow icon at the top of your browser
Click on the “Add Bookmark”
For the name, type in “Livebinder It”
Click on “Save”
Click on the bookmark icon
Click on “Edit” in the top right corner of the bookmarks menu
Click on the “LiveBinder It” bookmark
Under “LiveBinder It”, cut and paste the following:
Click on “Done” on the keyboard.
Back to Top
Debbie Harris is the director of educational technology at the Sager Solomon Schechter Day School in Northbrook, IL and teaches religious school at Lakeside Congregation for Reform Judaism. Involved in Jewish education for over thirty years, she received an education degree from Northwestern University with a concentration in instructional media. She is skilled in using and teaching desktop publishing, video editing, presentation and animation software; and consults and presents regularly on integrating technology into Judaic studies. Her students podcast, blog, edit video and create claymations. She co-chaired the technology track for CAJE 33 in Vermont, is a SMART Certified Trainer for SMART Notebook version 10 for both Macintosh and Windows, and a 2011 recipient of the Grinspoon-Steinhardt Award for Excellence in Jewish Education.
When not learning, teaching or writing about technology, Debbie likes to craft. While not particularly highly skilled at anything, she likes to knit, do calligraphy, sew, paint fabric and just generally play with fun toys like scrapbooking supplies, watercolors, and anything with texture. She is incredibly proud of her two daughters; Lori, who teaches English at a community college; and Allie, who is the associate director of the URJ’s Camp Newman in California.
Look for her at:
Email Debbie here
- Links You’ll Loved museforjews.com/2016/02/05/lin… tweeted 1 week ago
- RT @BernieSanders: Welcome to the political revolution. #CaucusForBernie: caucusfor.berniesanders.com #NotMeUs https://t.co/a09arWlRfF tweeted 2 weeks ago
- Links You’ll Love museforjews.com/2016/01/29/lin… tweeted 2 weeks ago
- RT @bossladytv: Seriously not sure who the scariest candidate is. They're all varying levels of horrific. Like, beyond horrific. #GOPDebate tweeted 2 weeks ago
- RT @malpal1997: Its a disgrace and embarrassment that a major party in the US denies the science of climate change. #GOPDebate #FeelTheBern tweeted 2 weeks ago